Yentna Station - Rates
Our fishing packages do not include airfare to Yentna Station, as they vary from point of origin. We work with air taxi services in Anchorage, Wasilla and Willow, and will set up your flights at the time of booking. We can also find adventurous travel arrangements via boat should you choose. Before and after your fishing tour, will be happy to assist you in arranging hotel accommodations, airport shuttles, and the packaging and shipping of your Alaskan salmon catch.
Contact us for information about winter races and summer events, trail and river conditions, airstrip conditions, bed and breakfast availability, specific lunch requests, reservations for large parties, and more. We hope to see you on the river!
- Coffee: always free!
- Bed and Breakfast: $55.00 per person
- Cabin, no breakfast: $40.00 per person
- Meals: $6.50-$16.00
- Fuel: varies
Fully Guided Salmon Fishing Lodge Packages for 2010
- 2 days, 1 night $775.00 per person
- Each additional night (up to 5 days, 4 nights): $350.00 per person
- Each additional night after 5 days, 4 nights: $275.00 per person
- Additional night (Supper/B&B) 90.00 per person
Day & Half-Day Rates (no lodging)
- Full day (up to 10 hours) $200.00 per person, includes lunch
- Half day (up to 6 hours) 150.00 per person, no meals
A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation. The balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival. Most major credit cards welcomed! For cancellations made less than 30 days in advance, a refund will be returned only if the space can be booked. If you have any unanswered questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.