Yentna Station - Contact Us
Yentna Station is a rustic semi-remote Alaska Salmon Fishing Lodge, located on the Yentna River approximately 40 miles from the nearest road. While called a “roadhouse”, you can't get there by car; depending on the season the access options are boat, snowmachine, bush plane, or dogsled.
Experience a traditionally Alaskan rural, rustic, and slower pace of life with the Gabryszaks, a true Alaskan family who have been on the river since 1981 when they built the lodge with a chainsaw and duct tape (quite literally). True to their own love of the Alaskan wilderness, the Lodge provides opportunities for many types of Alaskan recreation:
- guided salmon sport fishing experiences for King and Silver salmon throughout the summer
- snowmachining (Alaskan jargon for snowmobiling)
- cross-country skiing & winter mountain biking
- dog mushing
- peace and quiet far from city life
- wildlife and Denali (Mt. McKinley) sighting
- flightseeing, and more.
ALASKA's YENTNA STATION ROADHOUSE
Attn: Dan & Jean Gabryszak
5287 E. Big Rock Drive
Wasilla, AK 99654
We usually have phone service, however our phone is temporarily down. Please contact us via email or on Facebook (YentnaStationRoadhouse or Jean Gabryszak). We apologize for the inconvenience, however living remotely sometimes has its downsides!