Yentna Station - Contact Us
Yentna Station is a rustic semi-remote Alaska Salmon Fishing Lodge, located on the Yentna River approximately 40 miles from the nearest road. While called a “roadhouse”, you can't get there by car; depending on the season the access options are boat, snowmachine, bush plane, or dogsled.
Experience a traditionally Alaskan rural, rustic, and slower pace of life with the Gabryszaks, a true Alaskan family who have been on the river since 1981 when they built the lodge with a chainsaw and duct tape (quite literally). True to their own love of the Alaskan wilderness, the Lodge provides opportunities for many types of Alaskan recreation:
- guided salmon sport fishing experiences for King and Silver salmon throughout the summer
- snowmachining (Alaskan jargon for snowmobiling)
- cross-country skiing & winter mountain biking
- dog mushing
- peace and quiet far from city life
- wildlife and Denali (Mt. McKinley) sighting
- flightseeing, and more.
ALASKA's YENTNA STATION ROADHOUSE
Attn: Dan & Jean Gabryszak
5287 E. Big Rock Drive
Wasilla, AK 99654